Service Design | Strategic Design | Communications
Defining exists to help you work out where you want to go, how to get there and how to invite other people along for the ride.
Established in 2020, Defining offers remote and in person human – centred design informed service design, strategic design, research and communications services. Defining can help you with:
- Articulating your unique value proposition
- Collaboration for impact
- Demonstrating impact
- Designing services that work
- Developing your narrative
- Driving systems – change
- Employee value propositions
- Strategic alignment
- Strategic planning
Defining is owned and managed by Juliana Foxlee.
Based in Queensland, Juliana is an experienced service designer, project manager and communications and planning specialist with a range of qualifications including a degree in Journalism, History and Politics and Graduate Certificates in Social Impact and Service Design.
Juliana currently works as a freelancer under the banner Defining and is focused on using human – centred design thinking to improve outcomes for people and country.
“I am here to help people understand the power of directed planning. If we have the courage and accountability to set an ethical, human – and – Country centred, measurable vision and create a collaborative movement to help achieve it, we have the chance to do something remarkable: be the people those 20 years from now need us to be.”
- Transport for NSW
- Landcare Australia
- Sugar Research Australia
- Regional Development Australia Tropical North
- Cooperative Research Centre for Developing Northern Australia (CRCNA)
- Torres and Cape Indigenous Councils Alliance (TCICA)
- Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service
- Cape York Natural Resource Management
- Northern Gulf Resource Management Group
- South Cape York Catchments